Monday 8 September 2014

Jonny's nightmare

It  all began on a hot summers day on splash street when Johnny took a stroll in the park. When he saw  an unusual sight in the distance?.

So Jonny goes and investigate's I walk up the path like a snail and push the door open I step inside and the door closes like lighting. And there is no door on the other Side I take two step's and look back one floor board has disappeared. So I keep walking trying not to think about dying. I go down to the basement it is very dark I see by the light of dawn. In the distance I see two safes I am very happy to see all though's safes so he goes and looks then creek,creek,creek someone is home is home so Jonny goes and hides in a big box and clown boy sits in the creeky roking chair. But he smells something funny in the corner Jonny is very scared but the box goes on and on but clown boy catches Jonny in his traps. Jonny gets taken to a very small room with lots of weaponary he pulls out a shot gun. But Jonny is smart so while clown boy is loading the gun Jonny sprints away 

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment