Wednesday 30 March 2016

striking and fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….Play through the shot - follow through. Wide base/ Good stance Stand side on.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….

Cup your hands or reverse cup as early as possible. Keep your eye on the ball. Watch the ball all the way into your hands. Watch the ball all the way to its target. Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go.
My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to Keep your eye on the ball because…………… I just hit the ball where ever it goes


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Soft hands for catching because…………..i didn't
use soft hands.

The game that I enjoyed the most was Having fair teams .because……………….then there was an even chance for both teams

No comments:

Post a Comment