Wednesday 13 April 2016

Copy and paste ALL of the text below into a new blog post.


Blog post title: Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership


We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are……. 

Traits of an effective leader

Integrity

Goal Focused

Trustworthy

Active Thinker

Resilient

Motivational



The leadership trait that I think I show the most is goal focused because I never give up


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is motivational because I want to motivate people


Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that they show the 6 traits


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is relational because I can compare and contrast the traits of different leaders.


My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment